1. Name of Institution – Ishanya India Foundation
2. Location with pin code - 769, 7th Main Rd, KSRTC Layout, 2nd Phase, J. P. Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560078
3. Requirement – Special Educators
4. Eligibility criteria –
- Anyone with a passion to teach students with neurodevelopmental disabilities such as Autism, Learning Disabilities, Intellectual Disability.
- Capacity to formulate relevant goals and IEPs (Individualized Education Plans)
- Conduct group or individual training sessions for children/young adults
- Make lesson adaptations and comprehensive lesson plans
- Prepare students for NIOS exams
- Use creative strategies to create training materials
- Usage of assistive and adaptive technologies for learning
- Documenting and reporting the progress of students
5. Mode of teaching – Offline
Both male and female candidates can apply for this position.